Monday, September 29, 2014

Relax already

Relax is really some of the best advice I can give (or get).  It is just good advice for most everyone, in most any circumstance!  Seriously just RELAX!!!

This is my new FAVORITE wine!  Great flavor, great price and a great message!

Relax. I tell my husband when he overreacts to the kids and their endless ability to dirty, destroy or otherwise messy things up.  RELAX.  I say when he blows up about something silly like cat scratches on the screen door... or spilled milk (again) at the dinner table.  Just Relax Already!

 Like head out to our nice hammock and relax with our beautiful kids!

Relaxing is good for the mind, body and soul!


Put your feet up and RELAX!!!!


Life is short.  It could end at any moment.  Make sure you take some time to relax, slow down and just enjoy the many gifts that you have! Relax.

That is all.  I shall come down off my soap box now!

PS My pantry is filling back up

PPS ...but that is primarily because my mother won't stop sending me bags of groceries home with us when we visit, not because I have been shopping

PPS at least not much shopping, but relax it is no big deal.

Vern Out

No comments:

Post a Comment